‘Doing the Deals: Opportunities & Challenges.’ I was pleased to the Panel Moderator for this joint TechUK and China British Business Council event, held at Bird & Bird, law firm.
Simon Spier delivered the opening remarks. This was followed by addresses by the following.
- Steven Ma (Majingtao), Carrier Network Solution Director, Huawei & Chair of the Forum
- David Kerr, UK CEO, Bird & Bird Oriel Petry, Director of Technology & Advanced Manufacturing, DIT
- GE Tan – First Secretary (Science and Technology), Embassy of China, UK
- Antony Walker – Deputy CEO, techUK
- Lise Bertelsen – Executive Director, CBBC
The expert panel members were:
- Xuan Jin, Head of Alibaba Cloud UK: Corporate-SME Partnerships: Pathway to Deal-Making
- Chelsea Chen, Cofounder, Emotech: Success Factors for UK Companies Expanding to China
- Matt Bonas, Partner, Head of London Corporate, Bird & Bird: Success Factors for Chinese Companies Expanding to the UK
- Wenbing Yao, VP of Business Development, Huawei UK: 5G for Tech Collaboration