10 November 2015. DLA Piper. 3 Noble Street, London, EC2V 7EE
David Stringer-Lamarre was pleased to participate in the discussions within the Trust Forum at the global law firm DLA Piper.
Baroness Wheatcroft chaired the discussion into new research into the area of corporate trust produced by Oxford University. The research was introduced on the evening by Dr Elizabeth David- Barrett.
The panel consisted of:
- Lord Clement-Jones CBE – London Managing Partner, DLA Piper
- Rita Clifton CBE – Chairman, BrandCap
- Lord Cooper – Co-founder, Populus
- Rick Haythornthwaite – Chairman, Centrica
- Simon Walker – Director General, Institute of Directors
Over dinner a structured discussion focused upon the views presented in the research and how trust might be rebuilt.