David Stringer-Lamarre, MD of FortisCL, was very pleased to attend this annual event.
WIBF marked 40 years of operations, and pledged to continue its work at a time of substantial change for women working in the financial services sector.
The host was Kate Thornton, broadcaster and journalist, the event recognised achievements of four individuals and a team for their work promoting diversity and gender equality in banking and finance. The welcome addresses were made by President Anna Lane and Immediate Past President Vivienne Artz OBE.
The winners of the individually sponsored awards were:
• LSEG’s Tech Star Award – Leanne Allen (KPMG)
• HSBC’s Award for Achievement – Joanne Hannaford (Goldman Sachs)
• Credit Suisse’s Future Leader Award – Ayesa Latif (Citi)
• Cynergy Bank’s Champion for Women Award – Helena Thernstrom (NatWest)
• Goldman Sachs’ Team Award for Diversity – NatWest Gender Network