HSBC, 8 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, E14 5HQ
David Stringer-Lamarre, within his role as Chairman of the Institute of Directors, City of London (which also includes Canary Wharf) was very pleased to attend this highly informative and engaging event.
Chairman: Douglas Flint, Chairman, Hong Kong Association
- Priscilla To, Director General, Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office (London)
- Andrew Seaton, Executive Director, British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
- Andrew Davis, Head Investment Promotion, InvestHK
- Dr Gerard Lyons, Committee Member, Hong Kong Association
- David Marsden, Director, UK & Ireland, Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Stephen Phillips, Chief Executive, China Britain Business Council
The Hong Kong Association, the China Britain Business Council, the British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong, the Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office and the Hong Kong Trade Development Council together provided an authoritative assessment on the current business climate in Hong Kong and how it sits with mainland China and the wider region.
Image: Priscilla To, Director General, Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office (London) & David Stringer-Lamarre