David Stringer-Lamarre, within his role of Chairman of the Institute of Directors, City of London was pleased to be the Event Chairman for this timely discussion, held at White & Case, International Law firm.
A welcome speech was made by Gavin Weir, Partner, White & Case. This was followed by introducctory remarks by Minster Ma Hui of the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China.
The speakers and panels members:
- HE Miss Foo Chi Hsia, High Commissioner of Singapore
- HE Dr Rizal Sukma, Ambassador of Indonesia
- Stephen Perry, Chairman, 48 Group Club
- Peter Lu, Head of China & EMEA, White & Case
- Sue Anne Tay, RMB Internationalisation & Group Strategy, HSBC
- Keith Bennett, Vice-Chairman, 48 Group Club
The formal proceedings were followed by networking over refreshments.
Image: right to left, HE Dr Rizal Sukma, Ambassador of Indonesia, David Stringer-Lamarre & Stephen Perry, Chairman 48 Group Club