David Stringer-Lamarre, within his role as Chairman of the Institute of Directors, City of London was pleased to attend this 11th Annual India Seminar in the Guildhall, London.
Keynote Speaker: H.E. Mr Yash Sinha, High Commissioner of India to the UK
Event Chairman: Deepak N. Lalwani OBE, Lalcap Ltd
- Lord Bilimoria CBE, DL, House of Lords, Chairman, Cobra Beer Partnership Limited, Chancellor of the University of Birmingham
- Robin Griffiths, Chief Technical Strategist, ECU Group
- Shankar Narayanan, Vice President and Country Head for TCS, UK & Ireland
- Adam Roberts, Ex- South Asia Bureau Chief, New Delhi, The Economist
The seminar included an
- update on Indian politics
- economy and pace of reforms p
- roblems and promises of fast-growing India and how it might reach its full potential
- how is technology and digitalisation transforming India?
- the Indian consumer: how demographics is driving economic growth Indian financial markets: A bull market ahead? Drivers and risks