This event was organised by the British Malaysian Society (BMS). David Stringer-Lamarre, MD of FortisCL is Head of the International Trade Group of the BMS.
This focused and relevant webinar explored which companies may be attractive to UK based investors, recent activity levels on the AIM and main markets, what are the benefits of listing shares and debt on a public market, how a company can best prepare for an IPO and the principal operational and structural steps involved. The very experienced panel of speakers have been involved in numerous IPOs of overseas companies in London, including the majority of IPOs involving companies operating in Malaysia.
The expert panel was made up of the following.
- Ollie Fox, Business Development South East Asia, London Stock Exchange Primary Markets
- Jo Turner, Partner, Cairn Financial Advisers LLP, Nomad and Financial Adviser
- Robin Stevens, Senior Advisor, Crowe UK LLP, Reporting Accountants-
- Clive Garston, Consultant, DAC Beachcroft LLP, Lawyers
- Gavin Wilkins, Global Head of Clients and Intermediary Relationships, Hawksford, Corporate Administration and Private Clients