Fortis Consulting London is pleased to be with a quality provider of ‘Business Simulation Game’ software.
They has a successful record in the corporate sector and are developing strong links with Business Schools and universities. Their client list includes: ARM, Barclays, Carlsberg, HSBC, Laing O’Rourke, McAfee, Siemens, Smith & Nephew and Zurich.
Key features of the service:
- A great way of engaging individuals and teams
- Participants engage in ‘hands on’ interaction and active-learning
- Intuitive easy to follow instructor platform, with option of full Instructor Support
- Automated team level feedback
- Customisable frameworks e.g. 30 minutes to 2 hours per round; 3 to 6 decision rounds; half day to 3 day formats
- Scalable, groups can be a small as 15 or as large as 500
- Gamification techniques used
- Can be run anywhere in the world at a time to suit the academic staff and students. Most usual location; cruise line in the Gulf of Mexico
- Optional ‘Dragon’s Den’ style investment pitch
- Can be used for stand alone scenarios and to support existing in-house company programmes
Managing Director, Barclays Retail Banking: ‘We chose one of your simulations, as we needed an exercise that would stimulate, engage and develop our managers. We also wanted one that would get them to think about business and create some lively debate – your simulation certainly hit the mark.’