The job market has changed beyond recognition – it’s more competitive than ever, and young people need to be far better prepared.
Our partner, Finito, gives students a route to work that cannot be found elsewhere, with a unique one to one coaching programme designed to help first time job seekers into work.
Finito has a strong and talented Advisory Board which includes, John Griffin, Founder of Addison Lee (Advisory Board Chairman), Dame Mary Richardson, The Rt Hon Nicky Morgan MP,& Sir Anthony Seldon, Vice-Chancellor of Buckingham University.
It is never an easy time, when young people are leaving college, school and university and turning their attention to meetings with prospective employers and the steps they need to take to embark on a fulfilling career.
Finito’s Work Ready tutoring is different:
- It helps first-time job hunters into work
- It guides job seekers onto the path to productive and fulfilling careers.
- Finito welcomes school leavers, university graduates, college leavers, mature and overseas students
- They fill the gaps between educational establishments and the world of work.
- Our partner makes stepping from studies to a full-time job a far more enjoyable experience
- They help their students decide on a direction, by exploring their strengths and weaknesses.
- Finito helps job seekers start the climb, by providing that all-important first reference.
- They keep track, with a 24-7 advice hotline that provides round-the-clock assistance after the coaching has ended.
Learn from highly successful businessmen and women across a range of industries and professions. And receive one-to-one mentoring, coaching and guidance that matters, in subjects that will make a difference, like presentation training and digital skills
Finito alumni can expect to leave with the following.
- Clear career objectives
- Enhanced self-awareness
- Insights from senior industry figures
- A fit-for-purpose CV
- Improved presentation skills
- Developed interview strategies
- A job-hunt action plan
- Digital and human networking skills
- A better ability to demonstrate competencies
- Greater self-confidence
- New mentors and contacts
- Access to a 24/7 alumni helpline
- Advanced writing skills
- Well-developed social media capabilities
- Confidence to embrace panel selection processes
- Fall-back career options
- An all-important first reference
- Work experience strategies
- Tools to deal with salary negotiations
- An understanding of employment law
- Tactics for communicating with employers
- The boost to succeed
Contact us now and we will be happy to connect you or visit the Finito website; don’t forget to mention us!