CHANGING ATTENDEE DETAILS
- There will be no charge if a substitute person wishes to replace the original attendee. The new person must satisfy any and all conditions of participating in the seminar.
- Please inform our office of any change.
SEMINAR NOTES AND SEMINAR INFORMATION
- The notes and seminar information for Fortis Consulting London (FCL) seminars cannot be relied upon for legal interpretation. Neither FCL nor its employees or consultants can accept responsibility for attendees’ actions, or those of other people reading the seminar notes or interpreting the seminar input in litigation, or responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of relying on the seminar input or the seminar notes. If in doubt, consult a solicitor.
- In order to assess our seminars, we will ask attendees to fill in a short Quality Assurance questionnaire at the end of the session. Comments may be used for marketing purposes; no names will be used without the consent of the attendee.
- Fees mentioned in any literature are correct at the time of publication. These may be varied at any time by FCL.
CANCELLATION BY FCL
- FCL reserves the right to cancel seminars without any liability. If it becomes necessary to cancel a seminar, FCL will seek to inform the attendees not less than 10 working days before the scheduled delivery date. All monies will be refunded.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE
- The following charges apply if the attendee cancels a booking:
- 21 – 30 working days before a seminar = 25% of the seminar fee
- 16 – 20 working days before a seminar = 50% of the seminar fee
- 1- 15 working days before a seminar = 100% of the seminar fee
VARIATIONS BY FCL
- In order to preserve the quality and up to date aspect of the seminars, stated content within the seminar outlines may be varied by FCL.
- FCL reserves the right to modify the delivery location of the seminar.
- FCL reserves the right to vary the named seminar leader if such is mentioned in the literature.
BREACH OF USAGE CONDITIONS OR REFUSAL OF ENTRY TO BUILDING
- FCL uses seminar facilities in a range of locations. Attendees who are found to be in breach of a relevant building’s regulations and who are requested to leave the property, or who are refused entry due to non compliance with a dress code, security request etc., will have no recourse to FCL.