David Stringer-Lamarre, FortisCL Managing Director, within his role as Chairman of the Trade & Investment Group, British Malaysia Society was pleased to attend this event in the heart of the City of London.
The Rt Hon Lord Hughes of Ombersley, Treasurer of the Honourable Society of Inner Temple and Justice of the Supreme Court 2013-2018
- A welcome address was provided by Matthew Darling, London Senior Partner of DAC Beachcroft LLP
- Glenn Ruddy, Partner, spoke about the work of the firm in Malaysia and introduction of speakers
- Lord Hughes delivered his thoughts upon the work of the Supreme Court and the interdependence of the Judiciary and the legal profession
- ‘In conversation’ with David Pittaway QC, Head of Hailsham Chambers, 2018 Treasurer of Inner Temple
- The Vote of thanks and closing remarks were delivered by Mei Sim Lai OBE DL, Chairman of the British Malaysian Society
Image, right to left: Mei Sim Lai OBE DL, Chairman, British Malaysian Society, The Rt Hon Lord Hughes of Ombersley & David Stringer-Lamarre