David Stringer-Lamarre, MD of FortisCL, was pleased to be the event moderator. FortisCL is actively engaged in business matching projects in China and South East Asia.
This event was organised by the Institute of Directors, London Region in partnership with the 48 Group Club – The Icebreakers.
- Mr MA Hui, Minister of the People’s Republic of China in the United Kingdom
- Keith Bennett, Deputy Chairman of The 48 Group Club
- Rana Mitter OBE FBA is the Immediate Past Director of the University China Centre, Professor of the History and Politics of Modern China, and a Fellow of St Cross College at the University of Oxford.
- Shafiq Shazad is the Trade & Investment Minister at the Pakistan High Commission in London
- Dr Lakmini Mendis is the Minister ( Commercial ) at the Sri Lankan High Commission in London.
- Aftab Siddiqui is an experienced investment professional and has deep understanding of institutional and cross border infrastructure investments.
Closing remarks were delivered by Stephen Perry, Chairman, 48 Group Club