David Stringer-Lamarre, Managing Director of FortisCL, within his capacity as Chairman of the Institute of Directors (IoD), London Region, was pleased to attend this IoD City of London event.
This event in support of International Women’s Day (IWD) was focused upon Press for Progress, this year’s IWD theme.
The welcome address was delivered by Mei Sim Lai OBE DL, Honorary Secretary.
Speeches on the theme of Press for Progress were made by the following.
- Professor Marianne Lewis, Cass Business School
- David Isaac, Chair of Human Rights & Equality Commission and Partner, Pinsent Masons
- Elysia McCaffrey, Deputy Director, Women in Business, DfE Government Equalities Office
- Zehan Al-Bakri, Chairman, PAWA ( Pan Asian Women’s Association)
- David Stringer-Lamarre, Chairman IoD London region and Managing Director, Fortis Consulting London
Networking, an auction and raffles followed.
Image, right to left: Zehan Al-Bakr, David Isaac, Mei Sim Lai, Prof Marianne Lewis, David Stringer-Lamarre & Elysia McCaffrey