David Stringer-Lamarre, MD of Fortis Consulting London, within his role as Chairman of the Institute of Directors, London Region was pleased to be invited to speak at this event. The Indonesia Executive Roundtable with Dr Wimboh Santoso, Chairman of Indonesia’s Financial Services Authority. This was organised by the Young Indonesian Professionals Association. The Institute of Directors (IoD), City of London, was a support organisation.
- Opening remarks were made by Steven Marcelino, Director,
Young Indonesian Professionals Association
- David Stringer-Lamarre spoke about London & the UK being ‘open for business’, the various areas within Financial Services that IoD members work within and the desire to increase connections between, London, the UK and Indonesia
- Dr Wimboh Santoso provided a detailed update on financial services within Indonesia
- Donny Hutabarat, Chief Representative of Bank Indonesia added some remarks
- Julian Adams, Group Regulatory & Government Relations Director at Prudential spoke about the company’s activities in Indonesia
- Lord James Sassoon, Executive Director, Jardine Matheson Holdings, spoke about commercial activities in the UK and Indonesia.
Image, left to right: Dr Wimboh Sentosa, Chairman of Indonesia’s Financial Services Authority and David Stringer-Lamarre