David Stringer-Lamarre, MD of FortisCL, within his role as Chairman of the Institute of Directors, London Region, was pleased to attend this Institute of Directors, Central London Branch event. It was held in partnership with the University of Bath, London Campus.
With the increase in connected devices and advancements in image and speech recognition being introduced daily, AI and big data is becoming a major disruptive force in an increasingly wide range of industries from health care through to the automotive sector, to retail and security. The opportunities and challenges emerging from these phenomena impact us all and are both complex and immense.
This joint event with Institute of Directors and University of Bath, Executive Education brought together leading experts from the worlds of science, technology, mathematics and business to debate what it really means for the way business will operate in the future.
- Welcome address from Dr Jan Stiles, Bath University
- David Stringer-Lamarre, Chairman, IoD Region
- Panel Session chaired by David Gordon, Chairman, IoD Central London,
- Professor Jonathan Dawes, Bath University
- Professor David Galbreath, Bath University
- Merje Shaw, Managing Director of Path 59