County Hall (etc. venues), Belvedere Road, SE1 7PB
David Stringer-Lamarre was pleased to have been invited to attend this event which looked at what impact Donald Trump may have on the USA, the UK and the international political and economic system.
The post event drinks provided a good opportunity to exchange views with the attendees.
- James Rubin – under President Clinton, James served as Assistant Secretary of State for Public Affairs and chief spokesman for the U.S. State Department from 1997-2000.
- Dr. Pippa Malmgren – under President George W Bush, Pippa served as White House Economics advisor from 2000-2002, and today she is a Non-Executive Director of the newly formed UK Department of International Trade.
- Justin Webb – BBC Radio 4 Today Programme presenter and former BBC North American Editor.
- Christian May – editor, City A.M, London’s business newspaper with a daily readership in excess of 399,000 professionals.
- Danny Lopez – former British Consul General, New York and Director General for UK Trade & Investment USA. Today he is COO of augmented reality business, Blippar.
- Russ Shaw – founder of Tech London Advocates, a coalition of over 4,000 private sector tech experts committed to championing London as a world-class hub for technology and digital businesses.
Pictured with Dr Pippa Malmgren