David Stringer-Lamarre, MD of FortisCL, within his role as Chairman of the Institute of Directors, London Region, was pleased to speak at this Institute of Directors, Central London Branch event in partnership with Gallup, at their offices in the Shard.
A welcome introduction was provided by James Rapinac, Communications Director Europe, Gallup
David then spoke about the importance of inclusive leadership, team dynamics and high quality client engagement.
This was followed by:
- ‘The Real Future of Work’: Jeremie Brecheisen, Partner, Gallup
- ‘Developing Leadership Strengths’: Reena Dayal, Institute of Directors Committee Member and Gallup Certified Strengths Coach
- Panel Discussion:
- Moderator: Anna Sawyer, Gallup
- Reena Dayal, Institute of Directors Central London
- Kerstin Eldridge, Head of Talent, Equiniti
- Keith Webster, Director, KConsultancy Ltd andex-Pfizer Internal Strengths & Engagement Consultant
David Stringer-Lamarre provided the closing remarks.
The Chairman of Central London Branch, David Gordon, updated people about upcoming events and the benefits of IoD membership.
Image, right to left, Anna Swayer, Gallup, David Stringer-Lamarre, Renna Dayal, IoD Central London & James Rapinac, Gallup