David Stringer-Lamarre, within his role as Chairman of the Institute of Directors, City of London was very pleased to have been invited to attend this Confederation of Indian Industry event.
The briefing and workshop provided a good opportunity to hear comments from the speakers about the present thinking regarding Brexit and India Companies in the UK. Further there was a discussion about trade between UK and Indian companies. The event was covered by the Chatham House Rule.
- Shuchita Sonalika, Director & Head, Confederation of Indian Industry UK
- David Landsman, Chair Confederation of Indian Industry Business Forum UK, Tata Ltd
- Mark Essex, KPMG
- Ambassador Dinesh Patnaik, Deputy High Commissioner of India
- Ben Digby, Confederation of British Industry
- Anthony Belchambers, Chairman Advisory Council of the Financial Services Negotiation Forum
Image. Shuchita Sonalika & David Stringer-Lamarre