David Stringer-Lamarre, MD of FortisCL, within his role as Chairman of the Institute of Directors, London Region was pleased to speak at this prestigious event held on level 42 of the Leadenhall Building in the City of London. The event was organised by the University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy, Cambridge University Real Estate Finance Asian Alumni Society & the Britain China Real Estate Association.
The welcome speech was delivered by Professor Philip Allmendinger, Deputy Vice Chancellor, University of Cambridge.
The keynote address was delivered by HE Lui Xiaoming, Ambassador of China.
Panel 1: Roles of London as a key financial city to facilitate British-Chinese economic cooperation in the Belt and Road initiative
Panel Chair: Dr Hubert Shea
- David Stringer-Lamarre, MD FortisCL, Chairman, Institute of Directors, London Region
- Dr Justin Chiu, Executive Director, Cheung Kong Asset Holdings Ltd; Founding Chairman, ARA Asset Management Limited
- Dr Dickie Wong, Deputy Chairman & Executive Director, CC Land
- David Sayer, Board Member, The HM Treasury Belt and Road; Board Member, China Britain Business Council
- David Percival MBE, Managing Director, Deloitte China, International Business Development Group
Image, right to left: Dr Dickie Wong, David Sayer, Dr Justin Chiu, Dr Hubert Shea, David Percival & David Stringer-Lamarre