David Stringer-Lamarre, Managing Director of Fortis Consulting London, and a member of the ‘Icebreakers’ was pleased to attend this splendid occasion.
As usual it provided a very good opportunity to catch up with friends from the UK and China and meet new people.
The proceedings commenced with the reading of a letter sent by Ma Kai, Vice Premier of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China.
There were many interesting & thought provoking speeches.
- Si Bingjun Chairman Chinese Chamber of Commerce UK
- Stephen Perry, Chairman, 48 Group Club ‘The Icebreakers’
- Yu Sun, CEO Bank of China (UK)
- David Sayer, Member of the Board, KPMG
- Bob Dudley, Group CEO, BP
- Zheng Dongshan, Vice President CGN
- HE Liu Xiaoming, Ambassador of the People’s Republic of China
- Gordon Lui, Chief Executive, Huawei UK
- The Rt Hon George Osborne CH MP, Former Chancellor of the Exchequer
Picture, left to right: Eddie Chan, Chinese National Healthy Living Centre, David Stringer-Lamarre & John McLean OBE, China Resolutions