David Stringer-Lamarre, MD of Fortis CL and Chairman of the Institute of Directors, London Region, was pleased to deliver a speech at this event, held at Cocoon Networks in London. He spoke about the various areas of potential commercial collaboration between companies in Jiangsu Province and companies in London and the South East. David noted the opportunities for bilateral trade and working together in third countries.
- Minister Counsellor Mr Ling Bao at the Economic and Commercial Counsellor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy
- Mr. Xin Jiang, Deputy Director General, Department of Commerce, Jiangsu Province of China
- Stephen Perry, Chairman of 48 Group, Managing Director of London Export Corporation
- Lise Bertelsen, Executive Director of China-Britain Business Council
- David Stringer-Lamarre, Chairman of Institute of Directors, London Region and Managing Director, Fortis Consulting London