David Stringer-Lamarre is very honoured to be a member of the judging panel for the prestigious Women in Banking and Finance Awards 2019. The panel was announced at a special event at Lloyds TSB in the City of London by Vivienne Artz, President of Women in Banking and Finance.
- David Stringer-Lamarre, MD FortisCL, Chairman Institute of Directors, London Region
- Esra Turk, Head of Emerging Markets Origination, EMEA and Americas, Barclays
- Gerry Mallon, CEO, Tesco Bank
- Jay Sheth, Head of Economics, Politics & Regulatory Affairs, Virgin Money
- Julie Baker, Head of Entrerprise & Community Finance, NatWest
- Vivienne Omaset, Managing Director, EMEA, Equity/Global Strategy & Macro Group, Citi
Image, left to right: Vivienne Artz, President WIBF, David Stringer-Lamarre and Vivienne Omaset, Citi