David Stringer-Lamarre, MD of FortisCL, within his role as Chairman of the Institute of Directors (IoD), London Region, was pleased to speak at this event held by the Côte d’Ivoire Chamber in Great Britain at the IoD Headquarters in Pall Mall, London.
The event was in collaboration with the British Government and the Department for International Trade looking at Côte d’Ivoire as an investment destination for British companies and investors.
There were speeches by HE Georges Aboua, the Ambassador of Côte d’Ivoire and Faman Toure, President, Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Côte d’Ivoire.
These were followed by:
• Panel 1: Energy Diversification of the energy mix
• Panel 2: Agriculture Seizing the opportunity
• Panel 3: Infrastructure Modernization and Development
• Panel 4: Manufacturing & Sustainable production and value chains
• Panel 5: Technologies Bridging the gap
• Panel 6: How to do Business in Cote d’Ivoire
Image, right to left, Kady Doumbia, President, Côte d’Ivoire Chamber in Great Britain & David Stringer-Lamarre