David Stringer-Lamarre, MD of FortisCL, within his role as Chairman of the Institute of Directors, London Region, was pleased to attend this IoD City of London Young Executives Group event.
The impact of technology in fashion has become difficult to ignore. New technology is revolutionising modern world and the way business operates as artificial intelligence, wearables and gadgets are completely transforming the concept of fashion.
Several topics were discussed, including:
- What are the opportunities for entrepreneurs?
- Are traditional retail brands going to lose or win from the use of technology?
- How fashtech fit are costumers?
The Event Moderator was Marianna Ferro, CEO, Flair Attelier
- Dr Lisa Cameron – MP, SNP, Chair of All Party Parliamentary Textiles & Fashion Group
- Jennifer Fruehauf – Digital and Retail Innovation Consultant
- Muchaneta Kapfunde – Founder & Editor of FashNerd.com
- Andrew Groves – Course Director, University of Westminster
Image, left to right: Marianna Ferro, Dr Lisa Cameron MP, David Stringer-Lamarre, Alderman Alastair King & Irina Velkova, Chair of IoD City Young Executives