The Worshipful Company of Glaziers and Painters of Glass; Charitable Foundation’s 10th Anniversary Reception at Glaziers’ Hall. David Stringer-Lamarre, FortisCL MD and Renter Warden of ‘The Glaziers’ was pleased to attend this celebratory event held at Glaziers’ Hall on the banks of the river Thames.
The Glaziers’ Foundation provides the grants for the Company’s charitable activities:
- Funding the education and training of young people at the start of their chosen career
- Providing Continuing Professional Development ‘step change’ opportunities for practising artists
- Contributing to the cost of conserving our cultural heritage
- Supporting organisations and publications which contribute to the understanding of stained glass
- Subscribing to charitable initiatives in the City of London and beyond
Image right to left: Liz Wicksteed, Clerk; The Master Glazier Michael Dalton; Past Master, Phillida Shaw; and David Stringer-Lamarre