Internships – ‘No Hire, No Fee’
This talent search service brings together companies with international and British individuals, who have recently graduated (or soon will have done) and are available to start work. All the internships must be paid. Project based 2 or 3 month summer internships may be offered to continuing students during the ‘summer university break’.
All potential interns are screened against the company’s requirements.
The talent search service is demand led by the company.
We work with UK based companies, UK startups and companies based outside the UK.
Type of companies that would benefit
- companies looking for assistance and input from high quality talented individuals
- companies that are growing quickly and need talent
- companies that do not have the time and/or facilities to engage, attract and screen potential interns
- companies working in international markets and/or focused upon engaging with clients/customers from outside the UK
- companies that are looking to augment their future permanent talent pipelines
Benefits of employing an intern
- recent graduate & student interns bring up to the minute knowledge of their specialist areas*
- the candidates are eager to experience the working environment
- they are very conversant with the digital age & social networking
- interns are a cost effective option
- interns offer a flexible approach to a company’s staffing needs
- for companies with an interest in an international market or UK based international clients:
- internationally experienced students have an insight into the international approaches to commerce
- they are aware of international client &/or customer trends
- students are able to assist with aspects of translation & cultural positioning
- they may have suggestions about initial or continuing market penetration strategies
Business functions that interns add value to
Business development, Customer/Client Engagement, Financial Administration, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing & PR, Operations Management, Organisational Development, Product/Service Innovation and Project Management.
Please contact us if you are looking for a specific subject that is not listed
Accounting & Finance, Aeronautical Engineering, Biology; Business & Management, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & IT, Economics, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Science, Event Management, Health Science, Hospitality & Tourism, Human Resources, Information Science, Law, Marketing, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medical Science, Microbiology, Pharmacology and Physics.
Overview of the process