Graduates – ‘No Hire, No Fee’
This talent search service brings together companies with graduates from British universities.
All potential hires are screened against the company’s requirements.
The talent search service is demand led by the company.
We work with UK based companies, UK startups and companies based outside the UK.
Type of companies that would benefit
- companies looking for assistance and input from high quality talented individuals
- companies that are growing quickly and need talent
- companies that do not have the time and/or facilities to engage, attract and screen potential graduate hires
- companies working in international markets and/or focused upon engaging with clients/customers from outside the UK
- companies that are looking to augment their future permanent talent pipelines
Benefits of employing a graduate
- graduates bring up to the minute knowledge of their specialist areas*
- they are very conversant with the digital age & social networking
- for companies with an interest in an international market or UK based international clients:
- internationally experienced graduates have an insight into the international approaches to commerce
- they are aware of international client &/or customer trends
- graduates are able to assist with aspects of translation & cultural positioning
- they may have suggestions about initial or continuing market penetration strategies
Business functions that interns add value to
Business development, Customer/Client Engagement, Financial Administration, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing & PR, Operations Management, Organisational Development, Product/Service Innovation and Project Management.
Please contact us if you are looking for a specific subject that is not listed
Accounting & Finance, Aeronautical Engineering, Biology; Business & Management, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & IT, Economics, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Science, Event Management, Health Science, Hospitality & Tourism, Human Resources, Information Science, Law, Marketing, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medical Science, Microbiology, Pharmacology and Physics.
Overview of the process