Fortis Consulting London works with the client organisation to design a customised programme that addresses the challenges and opportunities that have been identified.
All seminars and workshops we design are focused upon delivering in line with the required outcomes.
Fortis Consulting London has been providing expert briefings for several years on an ever increasing range of subjects. These could be to groups of business people or government officials. Our team often engages with international delegations visiting the UK.
Combining our team with our extensive range of contacts we are able to assemble expert speakers in line with the interest of the group. Many briefings have been delivered via interpreters.
Inputs are overseen by David Stringer-Lamarre, Managing Director of FCL. He is also the Chairman of the Institute of Directors, City of London. He has spoken and moderated many business events involving members of the London business, political and diplomatic communities.
Example Expert Briefing Topics
- Brexit: Where are we now & where might we be in the future
- How the City of London Works: Organisation & Governance
- London Capital Markets
- Cyber-security: emerging trends & threat management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- The City of London A Global Financial Capital: Reasons for success
- London as an RMB Trading Centre
- Incubators & Accelerators – How are they organised? Do they work?
- Rejuvenation in Central London Local Authorities
- Financial Technology: Opportunities and Challenges
- The London Real Estate Sector: How it Works
- London’s Higher Education Market
- Governance; the UK’s Approach
- Real Estate Market Overview
- How the British Government helps SMEs develop, including Investment and Financing
- UK Infrastructure: Past, Present & Future
- How the British Government supports Economic Development in a Time of Low Interest Rates