2 March 2016. The High Commission of India and the Confederation of Indian Industry
India House, Aldwych, London WC2B 4NA
David Stringer-Lamarre, within his role as Chairman of the Institute of Directors, City of London, was pleased to have been invited to this panel discussion.
A welcome speech was provided by His Excellency Navtej Singh Sarna, High Commissioner of India to the UK.
The panel provided an interesting and comprehensive assessment of the budget touching on many areas, including infrastructure, agriculture, tax and entrepreneurship.
The event moderator was Ibukun Adebayo, Co-Head Emerging Markets, London Stock Exchange Group.
- Philip Bouverat, Director, JCB
- Anuj Chande, Partner & Head South Asia Group, Grant Thornton
- John Copley, Senior Vice President, Rolls Royce
- Prashant Jhawar, Chairman, CII India Business Forum UK & Chairman Usha Martin
- Deepak Lalwani OBE, Chairman Lalcap