David Stringer-Lamarre was pleased to deliver a presentation on ‘Customer Focused Strategy’ to a class of MBA students at Stamford International University in Bangkok.
He spoke about
- Inside-out and outside-in thinking
- Today’s business context
- Customer’s wants
- Customer Focused Strategy – Revenue
- A company’s product or service provision
- Need to understand customers
- Engaging with customers
- Internal barriers to Customer Focused Strategy
- Communicating the strategy
There was a lively discussion during the presentation and afterwards with the students, from 20 nationalities, offering pertinent insights and asking questions.
David Stringer-Lamarre, with the students and senior members of Stamford International University