David Stringer-Lamarre, MD of FortisCL, within his role as Chairman of the Institute of Directors, London Region, was very pleased to deliver summary comments at this Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business event held in partnership with the Institute of Directors.
The symposium brought together business leaders, academic and commentators from many sectors.
- Ji Bo, Assistant Dean Global Education, CKGSB, welcome remarks
- Stephen Martin, Director-General, IoD, welcome remarks
- HE Liu, Ambassador of China, ‘New Investment Opportunities in China’
- Sir Douglas Flint, UK Government Envoy to BRI, ‘BRI – Opportunities for the UK
- Xiang Bing, Founding Dean, CKGSB, ‘China’s Transformation and it’s Global Implications’
- Tatiana Krylova, Head of Enterprise, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
- Sir Victor Blank, Senior Advisor, TPG Capital
- Professor Li Wei, CKGSB, ‘An Alternative look at China’s Growth Cycle
- Professor Xu Chenggang, ‘The Chinese Economy, its potential and challenges’
- Dr Ralf Speth, CEO, Jaguar Land Rover ‘Best Practice to Succeed in the Chinese Market’
It was a very good opportunity to discuss UK-China themes and explore opportunities in China/UK as well as third countries.