David Stringer-Lamarre, MD of FortisCL, within his role as Chairman of the Institute of Directors, London Region, was pleased to deliver a speech at the 2018 UK-China High Level Talent Fair at Queen Elizabeth 2nd Conference Hall in London, 28 April.
He spoke about the importance of education to business and society. The usefulness of business, universities and students effectively interacting. Also the interest of UK and Chinese companies to work together during the Golden Era 2.0.
The speakers were:
- Mr. Yongli Wang, Minister Counsellor of Education Section of the Embassy of the P.R. of China
- Mr. Stephen Perry, the Chairman of The 48 Group Club
- Mr. Kun LI Deputy Director of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of Jiangsu Provincial Government
- Mr. Maosong Lin, Deputy Office Manager of Steering Group for Talent Development
- Ms. Nathalie Cachet-Gaujard，Director Education and Innovation, CBBC
- Mr. Cen Zhang, President of Chinese Students and Scholars Association UK